MPB Photographic's Monthly Showcase
We are giving our customers the chance to get their images out there, and promote their style. As well as the oppotunity to win a brand new SanDisk Extreme 8GB Memory Card!
All you have to do is send us a copy of an image, taken using gear bought from MPB Photographic, and it will be entered into the Showcase on our Google+ page.
The winner from each month is the image that is most popular during the voting period, i.e. the one that recieves the most "+1"s
You don't need to be on Google+ to enter, but of course it helps to Share the album and get your friends to +1 your image.
The MPB Team
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the European Union, aged 18 years or over, except for employees of MPB Photographic, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- .All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entries should be submitted via email to email@example.com, or via our Google+ page.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- All entries must have been taken using an item of equipment bought from MPB Photographic.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants MPB Photographic permission to use their entry in promotional material connected with this competition. Should an Entrant wish for their image to be removed, a request should be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the image will be removed as soon as possible. MPB Photographic will not be held responsible for any Third Party sharing of entries through social media.
- Only one entry per person per month. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- The winning entry will be that that receives the highest number of +1s during the voting period. Should a clear winner not be apparent, the final decision will be made by MPB Photographic. Winner will be notified within seven days.
- Prizes are non-transferable and have no alternative cash value.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.